The Livingston County Public Library is proud to offer free Internet access to enhance information available
to the public.
- Children under the age of 10 must have a parent or legal guardian in attendance with them at all times to use the computer for Internet use.
- To use the computers, patrons must have a library card.
- Library computer users must have an account in good standing. All fines must be paid and overdue materials returned.
- Patrons CANNOT use another person's library card to access the Internet computers and can result in loss of computer privileges.
- Because of limited workstation space, only 1 person per computer is allowed.
- Patrons must be considerate of others and keep computer volume low or use headphones.
- Computer access is available on a first-come, first served basis with a 3 hour limit (in 1 1/2 hour increments) each day for each patron. If there are no computers available, the patron will be asked to put his/her name on a computer waiting list.
- Patrons will be allowed to print 10 pages free per day.
- Internet users may not use the Internet or computers for any unethical or illegal activity
321 Court Street
Smithland, KY 42081